Wednesday, August 07, 2013

BUSINESSCARDS NOW AND THEN. . .

Hello out there!
I hope that you´re all well and had a really nice holiday.

Todays story is about inspiration from the past. Some years back I was shown a business card of my fathers late cousin. She was a beauty-therapist back then and had a good sense of design as you can see here. . .





So much that I in fact got inspired to do this. . .


9,5 x 15 cm



But as some of you may know, I changed to this a few years ago. . .


5 x 8,7 cm

But I must admit I am tempted to go back to the black and white one again. What do YOU think? All suggestions are welcome.

At the same time I would really appreciate some feedback on my blog layout.
Do you like it? As always you can comment in danish, french, german or english.

No comments: