Tuesday, May 21, 2013

SHOPPING EXPECTATIONS!

This past weekend we went shopping for clothes. . . at a near by shopping center. We were looking for a nice summer jacket and some shirts.
But unfortunately all in vain. Because we didn´t find anything we really liked. . .
All I know is, that I have to make my own clothes from now on, like I used to.

I´m just wondering why all the men stores we went in to, wasn´t more diffe- rent. Everywhere the had the same kind of stuff just in various quality and price range. In other words they played it pretty safe. None of the shops really stood out. . .

-Like for instance the newest collection from Issey Miyake as seen below. . .


Issey Miyake, Menswear Fall 2013

Maybe danish guys are not that fashion conscious after all. Do you agree ? Share your thoughts or +1 below.


No comments: