Tuesday, September 18, 2012

NO EXCUSES. . .

Dear readers! There is no excuse. . . I have had other things on my mind, than keeping up my blog. But you are not forgotten. I have a few drafts waiting to be finished. . .

Meanwhile I´ve had a nice meeting about a new project/collaboration coming up with my friend, Rikke.
I´ve been busy going through my archive of patterns, designing and planning a few new dresses. Since I have promised my niece to make her a galadress for next month, I decided that I might as well use her as a model.
She wants a long simpel dress with a cowl back, but I am not sure of which fabric I´m going to choose.



The choice is about one of these washed silks, burned orange or gold. Or this turquoise green silk velvet or crushed velvet. . . She liked all of them. What do you think ?



Oh ! -just for you to know, today I went down at Profil Optik to rearrange and change a few of the dresses displayed, for people to see something is going on. Some of the new dresses might also go on display, so pop by, take a look and give me some feedback.

2 comments:

WLCI FASHION SCHOOL said...

The information in your blog is very informative. Keep up the good work. WLCI School of Fashion Technology offers various courses and programmers in Fashion Designing, Fashion Marketing & Merchandising, which are very interactive and prepares students for real fashion world.
To Know More Information Visit:
http://www.wlcifashion.in/

John Frantsen said...

Thanks ;o) I will.
-You got your message through also.