Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Transformation. . .


-Imagination and Inspiration are the keywords of this post.
Because customers often have a hard time to imagine something different. They need to see what they can get, before purchasing it.

The inverted pictures here are meant as a teaser, because it is not always obvious what the best solution is. I was surprised to see the very different and inspirational nuances of colours in these pictures for example. . .

That is exactly where I and my fellow collegues get into the picture; if we can convince the customer to take a chance and give them something that they didn´t expect or couldn´t imagine that they wanted. There is so many options of design, cut and colours. . .


I will leave you to wonder a bit. . . while I´m going on a Cruise next week. In the meantime, feel free to explore my previous post via labels. Thanks for pop- ping by. See you soon !