Thursday, May 19, 2011

REPUTATION !

-Is crucial, especially when you are working in the fashion world.

I´m always making sure that my customers are happy and satisfied when they leave, telling them to come back, if anything goes wrong with the garment they purchase.
It is a matter of professional pride and a way to secure a good reputation, hopefully.  It always payes off to take good care of your customers and give them more than they expect. Because you never can tell. . . one unhappy customers is enough to give you a bad reputation.

It´s always a great satisfaction, when I get good response from a happy customers and that´s usually how a good reputation spreads.

Never the less, I am always open for feedback in a constructive way from customers or people I know. That gives me a chance to improve.

No comments: